Search

Monday 29 November 2010

Newspaper Adverts

Today I have been thinking about advertisements that are going to feature on my newspaper, on the front cover and on the first page. This website has given me inspiration for creating my adverts as they feature many different styles of adverts and different places, companies that are being advertised. I have created one advert today, which is promoting a local plumbing company that will feature on the newspaper front cover. I used photoshop to create the adverts and used a mixture of text and images to make the advert look more realistic.

Newspaper Advert 1
I feel that this advertisement looks like an advert you would see in an every day local newspaper, plus I think that it will fit in well with my newspaper front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment