Search

Monday 8 November 2010

Mock Up Of My Newspaper

Today I started to create a mock up of what I would like my newspaper to look like on InDesign, this will help me create the overall layout for my newspaper when I properly start to create it. In my mock up I have placed where I want the main image, main headline, masthead, article and the advertisements. My layout is quite similar to other local newspapers that I have viewed, as this is my 1st mock up I will over the weeks change this layout when I start to properly design it to make it more original. I have also tried to think of the colours that I am going to use for my masthead, I have thought about using blue and yellow as they are two colours that are symbolic of Portsmouth and as my paper is called, 'Portsmouth Post' I feel that these two colours would be appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment