Search

Monday 1 November 2010

My Newspaper Ideas

Over half term I have thought about what I am going to include in my local newspaper, I have come up with a story for my front page where I am going to write about a local couple who have won the lottery. For this story I am going to take photos of a couple or person holding a lottery ticket and with the story I was thinking about adding something extra to the story by adding suspense for the reader. I have also thought about what I am going to write in the first page of the newspaper where I am going to write about a story with a negative angle. This story is going to be about a local community centre which has either been vandalized or broken into by youths. As crime by young people is written about a lot in the news, especially local news, I thought this would be a newsworthy story. I have also thought about the different advertisements that will be included in my newspaper on the front cover and first page. I will be creating adverts for local businesses and special offers, for example '2 for 1' offers aimed at families.

No comments:

Post a Comment