Search

Monday 8 November 2010

New Ideas

Over the past week I have decided to change up my idea for the article on the first page of the newspaper. Initially I was going write an article on a local community centre being vandalized or broken into, I have now decided to base the story on the community centre being closed down. I came to this decision as the community centre that I am going to photograph has actually shut down so I thought that this story would be more fitting. The story will still have a negative angle to it and will contrast to the story on the front cover, I also will keep the aspect of youth crime mentioning in my article that the community centre has been vandalized in the past so some of my original ideas will still be used in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment