Search

Monday 24 January 2011

Weather Reports

One of the features for my newspaper first page is the weather report which from looking at other newspapers is regularly featured on this page of the paper. I looked at a couple of different weather reports in newspapers, first of all i looked at the Portsmouth News where they have a daily, detailed weather report which gives an overview of the weather forecast for the day of release and the rest of the week. I also looked at the weather report for The Express on their website. the report for The Express was similar to the report of the Portsmouth News which made me think about doing my weather report in a similar way as well. My weather report however will not as detailed as The Express as they are targeting a different audience and as I am creating a local newspaper which is focusing more on the local news.

No comments:

Post a Comment