Search

Monday 31 January 2011

Nearly Finished Newspaper First Page

I think I have near enough completed my newspaper first page, I think I am about 90% - 95% happy with it at the moment. The only section of the page that I am not totally convinced with is top left hand corner where there currently is a mini-masthead. It is the same masthead as the one used on the front page as I wanted to keep a familiar theme throughout my newspaper. I have put a sub-heading below the mini-masthead saying, 'Your Local Area. Your Local News.' this sums my newspaper as it is local and I want it to get the readers involved and make it feel like they are part of the paper not just living in the local area on which the paper writes about. I have made the colour of this bit of text blue and yellow as from past research that those two colours are often associated with Portsmouth. All I need to do now is do some possible minor tweaks and then I should be done with the first page.

No comments:

Post a Comment