Search

Monday 14 March 2011

Newspaper Website

I feel that I have now completed the first page of my website for my newspaper, I have added a weather report, an advertisement which shows my newspaper poster in a tube station and I have put all the links and terms at the bottom of the page. I know need to start the second page of the website which will be probably be focused on the general news and I also need to begin my evaluation of everything I have done for this coursework. The home page has a hyperlink to the 'News' page where there are more news stories.


My website should have been made live on the Intranet, using the Cyberduck program, but the program doesn't seem to be working so I have screen shots of both of my website pages and here is the URL, if it had worked:

http://intranet.southdowns.ac.uk/studentweb/a2media/30044921

No comments:

Post a Comment