Search

Wednesday 9 February 2011

2nd Draft of Newspaper Poster

I have carried on creating my poster which will advertise my local newspaper, 'The Portsmouth Post', I have changed some of the fonts from the 1st draft but I am not completely sure if I will stick with one particular font that I have used. I have also chose a theme for my poster, carrying on with the 'Local stories' advert that I used for my inside page where readers could give the newspaper a local story that they have found. I was thinking of elaborating this by playing on the idea of the old army posters which said 'Your Country Needs You', and I will be changing it to 'Your Local Newspaper Needs You'. Again I am not completely sure if I will carry this idea through but I have put the idea down on my poster to see what the outcome might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment